School Printed Music Licence

If you represent a school in the UK and your school makes copies of printed music then you need our licence.

State schools in England have a licence arranged by the Department for Education and state schools in Northern Ireland have a licence arranged by the Belfast Education and Library Board

If you want to take out a licence, ensure that you are covered or check the terms of your licence or the licence exclusion list go to: